Encants de Sant Antoni
Located in the vicinity of Sant Antoni Market since the beginning of the 20th century, and run by the descendents of the Avinguda del Paral·lel textile traders, this flea market has been moved into a temporary market for the duration of renovation works at the historic Sant Antoni market building.
What it sells
Non-food establishments: household linens, baby clothes, handbags, jewellery, shoes, optician's, haberdashery, corsetry, women's-men's-children's clothes.
Rda Sant Antoni, 15
What are these “Share” services?
Each icon represents one of the external web services on the bcn website which facilitate personal or communal information management. These services enable users to classify, share, assess, comment on and save any contents they find on the Internet.
What does each icon mean?
- is a social network where you can share any information you want to post with friends and other users
- is a website that allows users to send out news. Registered users send stories which other site users can then vote on. Those that get the most votes are published on the home page.
- is a microblogging social network that allows users to send “tweets”, micro text entries up to a maximum of 140 characters, either via the Net or by texting an SMS.
- is an online favourites manager where each user can store, classify and share links that interest them. It also lets them categorise bookmarks with a labelling system.
- Google Bookmarks
- is a service that lets users save bookmarks in a Google account. It allows users an opportunity to add notes and labels.
- MSN Reporter
- a participatory service that lets users with Windows Live - i.e. users registered with Messenger, Hotmail, Spaces and other Microsoft services - publish, comment on and promote news items.
- La Tafanera
- a Catalan-language portal for promoting news and blog notes that users can send and vote on for promotion to the home page.