Bon Pastor Market
Currently being remodelled.The process forms part of the Municipal action programme 2008-2011.
The remodelling of the Bon Pastor Market forms part of a project which entails demolishing the old market and constructing a building with the following features:
- Underground floor: parking for stall-holders and customers and parking for local residents a concessions system; location of cameras and organic waste containers
and loading and unloading area.
- Ground floor: location of the stalls of the new market and also a supermarket.
- Upper floors: construction of institutional accommodation for older people (around a hundred units).
The refurbishment is hugely important for this eastern part of the city and the Sant Andreu district, as it represents an emphatic public boost to the commercial activity of this neighbourhood.
What are these “Share” services?
Each icon represents one of the external web services on the bcn website which facilitate personal or communal information management. These services enable users to classify, share, assess, comment on and save any contents they find on the Internet.
What does each icon mean?
- is a social network where you can share any information you want to post with friends and other users
- is a website that allows users to send out news. Registered users send stories which other site users can then vote on. Those that get the most votes are published on the home page.
- is a microblogging social network that allows users to send “tweets”, micro text entries up to a maximum of 140 characters, either via the Net or by texting an SMS.
- is an online favourites manager where each user can store, classify and share links that interest them. It also lets them categorise bookmarks with a labelling system.
- Google Bookmarks
- is a service that lets users save bookmarks in a Google account. It allows users an opportunity to add notes and labels.
- El meu Yahoo!
- is a service that lets users create a customised home page that includes a search function, email, news and any information users can configure.
- MSN Reporter
- a participatory service that lets users with Windows Live - i.e. users registered with Messenger, Hotmail, Spaces and other Microsoft services - publish, comment on and promote news items.
- La Tafanera
- a Catalan-language portal for promoting news and blog notes that users can send and vote on for promotion to the home page.