Park Music for summer evenings
The free open-air concerts of the traditional "Música als Parcs" festival continue filling the summer nights in the city parks.
Park Concert Programmes 2011 - AUGUST
JAZZ IN THE PARC DE LA CIUTADELLA
DR. GO: Fran Suárez, keyboards, Ignasi Cusso, guitar & Ramón Díaz, percussion
Jaume Vilaseca Quartet: Jaume Vilaseca: piano, Victor de Diego: sax & flute, Dick Them, bass & Ramón Díaz, percussion
Quatriometry: Andreu Zaragoza, guitar, Vicent Maçian, sax, Abel Boquera, keyboards & Ramón Prat, percussion
Divadams: Araceli Aiguaviva, vocals, Loni Geest, vocals, Carol Brunet, vocals, Meter Lemberg, guitar
PARK MUSIC CLOSING CONCERT
31/08/2011. 10pm. Parc del Centre in Poble Nou
Biel Ballester Trio + Randy Greer
Biel Ballester, guitar
Leo Hipaucha, bass
Graci Pedro, guitar
Randy Greer, vocals
What are these “Share” services?
Each icon represents one of the external web services on the bcn website which facilitate personal or communal information management. These services enable users to classify, share, assess, comment on and save any contents they find on the Internet.
What does each icon mean?
- is a social network where you can share any information you want to post with friends and other users
- is a website that allows users to send out news. Registered users send stories which other site users can then vote on. Those that get the most votes are published on the home page.
- is a microblogging social network that allows users to send “tweets”, micro text entries up to a maximum of 140 characters, either via the Net or by texting an SMS.
- is an online favourites manager where each user can store, classify and share links that interest them. It also lets them categorise bookmarks with a labelling system.
- Google Bookmarks
- is a service that lets users save bookmarks in a Google account. It allows users an opportunity to add notes and labels.
- El meu Yahoo!
- is a service that lets users create a customised home page that includes a search function, email, news and any information users can configure.
- MSN Reporter
- a participatory service that lets users with Windows Live - i.e. users registered with Messenger, Hotmail, Spaces and other Microsoft services - publish, comment on and promote news items.
- La Tafanera
- a Catalan-language portal for promoting news and blog notes that users can send and vote on for promotion to the home page.